Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little piece of Rodarte...

The Rodarte sisters teamed up with Lippmann to bottle up their runway nailpolish shade. The nailpolish is a gunmetal color with chunks of gold sequin. The color is called Marquee Moon and I don't know about you, but I can't wait till I get my nails on it. The Rodarte nailpolish will be available in June; However if you can't wait that long to get a runway shade in your beauty closet, you can buy Zac Posen's Purple rain nail polish at Lippmann's right now.
Below is Deb Lippmann backstage at Rodarte with models wearing MM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited about Marquee Moon! June seems so far away :( But chunks of gold sequin is amazing and perfect for summer. Definitely gives me some inspiration for my shoe line.

<3Marisa
Penelope&Coco.